Project Selection- Film

In filming, I like all the potential character and attitude that can be put behind a quote. It fascinates me how much facial expressions, body language, and tone can influence what one says or does. In Ferris Bueller's Day Off, a huge part of why the movie was funny because of the characters actions and reactions. Their facial expressions and emotions were over dramatic, making the important moments and scenes priceless. Something that would make me good at filming a movie is my eye for what will make a scene have the biggest impact possible. I also have a creative mind and would be able to have great ideas for what scenes should be included in a film and what the plot of a film should be. What would make filming challenging for me is is my lack of knowledge with the use  technology. I don't know the slightest bit about how to edit videos or put them together and I also don't know much about cameras.

Comments

Popular Posts