Project Selection- My Decision
I have decided to make a film for my project choice. I have make this choice because I think I will enjoy it more than making a magazine. I have a great understanding of emotion and human expressions which will help to produce a film with great impact. My partner for the film will be Mae and we will be creating a horror film. Mae has prior experience in film making and knows how to do many things I can not. For example, she knows how to record and edit films and do other tech-related things that I struggle with. She is also smart, hardworking, and a great team member for me to be paired with. I will be acting in the film while Mae films me and possibly an extra or two. In this film, horrific things will be happening to me while Mae records it happening.
Comments
Post a Comment